Monday, February 20, 2012

Ewwwwww! He's Craaaaazy!


Bless her heart.
probably wishes I wasn't contributing
to Brag Monday today.
I couldn't help it.
Once she posted this graphic on her blog,
my inner Honey Badger took over!

Believe me, this altered image will appear on one
of my t-shirts soon.

Go check out Brag Monday HERE.
Be sure to "like" my creation...
or not...
Honey Badger don't give a buck!


For those of you not familiar with Honey Badger,
here you go!


(WARNING: Offensive language to some...nobody I know...but to some!)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I just watched that video and learned that's 3:20 of my life I'm not gonna get back.

    By the way, here in Canada we have maple syrup badgers. They aren't animals. They're people. And they badger waitresses for real maple syrup to go with their pancakes and French Toast. I'm not making this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dufe, you didn't need those 3 minutes anyway! Your description of a maple syrup badger has my mind working overtime! There is a sketch here! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are too funny with this post and your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one evil little critter. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete